of second stage
for women and children who are victims of post-separation domestic violence.
Maison l’Océane is a second stage shelter for women and children who are victims of post-separation domestic violence and is part of the MH2 Alliance (Alliance des maisons d’hébergement de 2e étape pour femmes et enfants victimes de violence conjugale).
We provide accommodations and services for up to a year to mothers and their children who, upon applying, are residing in a first stage shelter.
The mission of Maison l’Océane is to prevent and reduce the incidence of post-separation domestic violence by offering housing to women and children who need safety and support to rebuild their lives.
Addressing domestic violence is a societal concern, and our dedication lies in fostering social transformation. Our aim is to advocate for egalitarian relationships, fostering equality not just between men and women but also among women themselves.
- Safe and affordable transitional housing
- Individual and group counselling
- Support throughout all steps
- Family activities
- Post-housing follow-up
Maison l’Océane in numbers
- 30 years of service
- 8 housing units
- Over 230 women housed
- Nearly 500 children sheltered
- 100% success rate in the fight against domestic violence
Why donate to us?
- Empower and assist vulnerable women and children
- Help to rebuild shattered lives
- Aid in the prevention and reduction of domestic violence
- Take a stand and say NO to domestic violence
How to donate?
Simply complete the following form:
We appreciate your generosity!